Biyernes, Marso 13, 2015

My Resignation Letter

March 12, 2015



To: HRD DEPT ℅ Ms. YENG THRU Mr. DENNIS BINASING
From: MARK TORIALES GMI-CO Cotabato Employee
RE: Resignation Letter



I am ELMER T. SAGLAYAN of GMI-CO Cotabato holding the position of trainee-stockman. I’ve been working in this company for almost 2 years and I am very lucky because I learned so much specially communicating other people with different aspects. It made my life changed because they thought me everything about customer services and company S.O.P.


I would like to thank you for that you’ve done right for me, thank you also for the knowledge I learned, support and blessings in this matter. I herby render my resignation effective March 13, 2015 for the reason, great opportunity comes my way. Thank you and God Bless.


Your kind response regarding this matter is highly appreciated.




Very truly yours,



ELMER T. SAGLAYAN

Employee















August 16, 2016

HR Manager
South Seas Complex
Don Rufino Alonzo St.
Cotabato City

Dear Madam/Sir:


            Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation here in South Seas Complex as Sales Clerk in a pharmacy for that I have a better opportunity to grab into. I have thoroughly enjoyed my work here and thank you for the contributions you have made to my growth and development.


            I plan to finish out as soon as possible effective on date August 18, 2016 for that I have a personal intentions to do so and I hope not to forfeit this letter and take it as a good will in which it is issued. I hope we may once again work together in the future




Yours Sincerely,

Ets madrano remle


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento