Biyernes, Marso 13, 2015

My Application Letter

March 06, 2015


TERESITA R. ANTOLIN
Director II
CSC Cotabato City Field Office
DPWH-Cotabato City DEO Compound
Ramon H. Rabago Sr. , Motorpool Access Road
Cotabato City
Telefax: 064-4211915


Dear Sir/ maam,


I am ELMER T. SAGLAYAN 28 years old of age, graduated at Coland Systems Technology Inc. With 2 year course Computer Systems Design and Programming last March 31, 2010. I’m willing to apply ADMINISTRATIVE AIDE VI in your good office.


I believe that in your office, I can acquire valuable knowledge and skills to complement those that I have learned from my school. In return, I offer my service and determination to be part in your office.


Thank you for time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon, and contact me at the following number’s and E-mail.

09984440122.


Please see my personal profile for referral.


Thank you.


Sincerely yours



ELMER T. SAGLAYAN

Applicant

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento