Martes, Enero 26, 2016

Qout'z for the loving man..

This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. But most of all, thank you for showing me that there will come a time when I can eventually let you go. I love you.


I loved you yesterday. I love you still. I always have and I always will.



To my sweetheart, My love for you is like a clear sky after a cloudy morning, the dew in the dawn, as the sun of spring, as the flowers in May. your voice brings joy to my heart and calm to my mind. I love you.



If you are single, stop worrying. God is saving you for someone special. Someone worth the wait. Someone who will never take you for granted.


The greatest gift you can give someone is your time, your attention, your love, your concern




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento